Shipstores.net user personal data processing and security policy
- As per p 1, Article 1 of Russian Federation Law dtd July, 27, 2006 No.152-FZ “On Personal Data” the personal data under this Agreement stands for the following: “personal data is any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal data subject”) including but not limited to the first and last name, patronymic name, year, month, day and place of birth, marital status, social status, property, education, profession, income and other information”.
- The purpose of Shipstores.net user personal data processing and security policy (hereinafter referred to as Policy) is to provide appropriate protection of information of individuals, personal data subjects (hereinafter referred to as User), including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Relations related to website users data collection, storage, distribution and protection are governed by the Website Policy, other website formal documents and effective legislation.
- By registering and using this website, User agrees with provisions of the specified Policy.
While registering on Shipstores.net, User is obliged to provide reliable and actual information, including unique User’s login and password to the User Profile as well as all User’s personal data required for registration according to the website suggested registration form.
- While using Shipstores.net, User is governed by User Agreement and other documents regulating website activity.
User is personally liable for any information User posts on the website or provides to other Users as well as for any cooperation with other Users.
- If User disagrees with present Company Policy, User should stop using the website and inform website administration on subject matter in established order.
- By registering on the website, the User confirms agreement on processing of personal data provided during registration. User personal data processing is performed according to Russian Federation law. As per p. 3, Article 1, Chapter 1 of RF Federal Law dtd July 27, 2006, No.152-FZ “On Personal Data”: “Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) performed both automatically and manually with personal data, including collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, distribution (including transfer), anonymizing, blocking and destruction of personal data”.
- By accepting the Policy, User confirms agreement to get messages by e-mail.
- Shipstores.net rights and obligations:
1. Shipstores.net undertakes measures to protect User’s personal data from unauthorized access, change, disclosure or destruction.
2. Shipstores.net provides access to User’s personal data only to the third parties using this information to enable website functioning, and also allows using User’s personal data in order to provide compliance with the provisions of the effective Russian Federation law (including prevention and/or detention of User’s illegal actions).
3. Shipstores.net guarantees that personal data storage will be performed only in the manner allowing to identify User and no longer than it is required for personal data processing and after they are subject to destruction as soon as processing purpose is achieved.